вторник, 23 ноября 2010 г.

What goes around comes around

It's so easy to do something good for the other person, for you it's just a mere nothing, but it can make that person's day.
Today when I was in a tram some girl entered and I saw her hand was dirty, apparently she had fallen, as it's really slippery now in the street. Winter came, and snow makes me happy, though it definately brings a lot of problems too XD
So that girl was trying to get something from her bag with only one hand. It's not that easy, you know. I had some wet towel wipes with me, so I gave one to her. She was really grateful, because it turned out that not only her hand was dirty.
Some hours later I was in a shop, buying some batterys for my dad, and the saleswoman asked me if I had discount card. I answered: "No" And the woman next to me offered me to use her discount card. And she searched for it in the wallet for some minutes, though I told her that there was no need, as my purchase was really small. But still she gave it to me. It was really nice. I'm still smiling when I think about it +)

Комментариев нет: